Registration Information Sessions and Preferencing Schedules
|Phase||Preferencing Opens||Preferencing Closes||Results Displayed in HELIOS|
|Clinical Round||Wednesday, April 2 at 9:00AM||Thursday, April 3 at 4:59PM||Before 5:00PM on Monday, April 7|
|Multi-Section Round||Tuesday, April 8 at 9:00AM||Thursday, April 10 at 4:59PM||Before 5:00PM on Monday, April 14|
|Legal Profession Round |
Rising 3Ls ONLY
|Tuesday, April 15 at 9:00AM||Wednesday, April 16 at 4:59PM||Before 5:00PM|
on Friday, April 18
|Fall Elective Round||Monday, April 21 at 9:00AM||Wednesday, April 23 at 4:59PM||Before 5:00PM|
on Friday, April 25
HELIOS Registration and Information Sessions
- Monday, March 31 starting at 12:00PM in room WCC B015
- Wednesday, April 2 starting at 5:30PM in room WCC B010
In addition, information about using HELIOs is online at: http://www.law.harvard.edu/academics/registrar/helios/index.html.
1L Section Leader Meetings - More details to come regarding dates and times.
- Section 1
- Section 2
- Section 3
- Section 4
- Section 5
- Section 6
- Section 7
Clinical Advising Appointments: Click here to schedule an appointment with a clinical advisor (authentication required).
- Where: WCC 3085
- Advisors are available to discuss the various clinical opportunities at HLS and help students navigate the clinical registration process.
Clinical Registration Open House: Stop by the clinical office to talk with the staff about clinical registration. Light refreshments served.
- Where: WCC 3085
- Monday, March 31, from 5-7PM and Tuesday, April 1, from 5-7PM
Clinical Fair: Take the opportunity to speak with representatives from every clinic and chat with past clinical students.
- Where: Milstein East ABC
- Wednesday, March 26 starting at 5:30pm
ClinicTalks Lunch Series: Please join us in room WCC-5052 from 12:00-1:00pm on the following dates:
- Tues 2/11 Health Law and Policy Clinic/Food Law and Policy Clinic
- Wed 2/12 Judicial Process in Community Courts
- Tues 2/18 Education Clinic
- Wed 2/19 Predatory Lending/Consumer Protection Clinic
- Thu 2/20 Cyberlaw Clinic
- Tues 2/25 Transactional Law Clinic
- Thu 2/27 Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
- Mon 3/3 Government Lawyer: State Attorney General Clinic
- Tue 3/4 Negotiation and Mediation Clinic
- Wed 3/5 Post Foreclosure Eviction Defense Housing Clinic
- Thu 3/6 Environmental Law & Policy Clinic
- Tue 3/11 Veterans Clinic
- Wed 3/12 Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic
- Thu 3/13 Shareholder Rights Clinic
- Tue 3/25 Criminal Justice Institute
- Thu 3/27 Disability Litigation and Benefits Advocacy Clinic
- Tue 4/1 International Human Rights Clinic
Program Areas of Study - Faculty Advising Meetings - More details to come regarding dates and times.
- Criminal Justice: TBD
- International and Comparative Law: TBD
- Law and Business: TBD
- Law and Government: TBD
- Law and Social Change: TBD
- Law, Science and Technology - Cyberlaw/IP: TBD
- Law, Science and Technology - Health Law: TBD
- Law and History: TBD
The Program of Study homepage is at http://www.law.harvard.edu/academics/degrees/jd/pos/index.html.
Last modified: March 03, 2014