- Robb London, Assistant Dean/Chief of Communications. Robb spearheads the Law School's communications operation, overseeing the teams that handle the HLS website, the alumni print publications, and media outreach.
- Linda Grant, Managing Director of Operations Support and Digital Assets. Linda is the managing editor of Harvard Law Today and the Harvard Law Bulletin. She also manages our database of digital images and schedules photography.
- Carolyn Kelley, Online Communications Specialist. Carolyn assists in maintaining and editing the content for the main HLS website and helps craft the online presence of the Law School by developing multimedia content and assisting with writing initiatives.
- Sarah Marston, Public Information Officer /Media Liaison. Sarah serves as the point of contact for all HLS-related media inquiries. She also develops and writes content for the HLS website and manages the Office’s daily newsletter to the HLS community, News @ Law.
- Keith McCluskey, Senior Director of Communications for Online Strategy. Keith provides strategic direction in the development of the school’s online communications and champions the effective integration of HLS communications across all media, including social media tools and new web technologies.
- Shannon K. McDonough, Associate Director for Online Content Strategy and Support. Shannon’s focus is on web content strategy, information architecture, metrics and support for the content management system that runs the Law School’s public website and affiliated web properties.
- Emily Newburger, Senior Editor, and Executive Editor of the Harvard Law Bulletin. Emily is the editor of our alumni magazine, the Harvard Law Bulletin. She also contributes content to Harvard Law Today and to the HLS website.
- Christine Perkins, Senior Director of Communications for Editorial Planning and Production. Christine oversees the development of all editorial and multimedia content for the HLS homepage. She is also editor of Harvard Law Today, the alumni newspaper.
- Ethan Thomas, Graphic Designer/ Multimedia Support Specialist. Ethan assists student groups, faculty members, and other members of the HLS community with their graphic design needs.
- Julie Vakoc, Project Manager. Julie manages the intake and scheduling of projects based on resources for the Office of Communications.
- Kim Wright, Communications Coordinator. Kim is responsible for the HLS calendar, calendar@law email and event publicity, including the campus video screens.
Resources for the HLS Community
Students, faculty, alumni and staff who need assistance from the Office of Communications should visit the following web pages: