Skip to Main Content
Like Griswold Hall, Pound Hall was designed by Cambridge architect Benjamin Thomson. It is named for Roscoe Pound, the fourth dean of the School (1916-1936).
Lining the hallways of the first and second floors are photo portraits of the Law School faculty, both past and present. These floors are home to ten classrooms, the mail center, as well as a seminar room and the Ropes Gray Room, the School's largest conference area.
The third floor is devoted to student service organizations: the Dean of Students Office, Office of the Registrar, Bureau of Student Affairs, and the offices of Financial Aid, Career Services, and Public Interest Advising are all in close proximity to each other.
The Program for Human Rights, Child Advocacy Project and the East Asian Studies Program are located on the fourth floor in addition to a conference room and a suite of offices for visiting faculty. The fifth floor contains two seminar rooms and is home to the Olin Center and the Program on Negotiations.
Back to Top