Dean's Award for Excellence
Dean's Award for Excellence 2014
The Dean’s Award for Excellence recognizes staff members who embody both the letter and spirit of excellence within the HLS community.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to acknowledge achievements of eligible HLS staff members by nominating them for a Dean's Award for Excellence.
- Nominations will be accepted through September 5, 2014.
- Members of the Advisory Committee will review all nominations and submit recommendation(s) to the Dean for final selection.
- Not all nominations will result in an award.
- Honorees will be chosen based upon the degree of demonstrated excellence in accordance with established award criteria. Strong nominees may exhibit several characteristics of "excellence".
Click here for the Nomination Form!
Last modified: August 18, 2014