Policies, Manuals, and Forms
The following policies and employee manuals are accessible via Harvie, the University's intranet, and are password protected. A Harvard ID number and PIN are required.
For New Hires
- Work Contact Information Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Harvard University Voluntary Self Identification Form
- Foreign National Information Form (FNIF)
Access all forms >>
For Current Employees
- Reclassification Form
Employees considering a job reclassification request should:
1. Complete the form thoroughly and sign it;
2. Submit the signed and completed form to the manager for review;
3. After receiving the manager’s approval and signature, which confirms that all of the information in the form is complete and accurate, submit the form to your department’s HR officer.
(If the employee and manager do not agree on the accuracy and completeness of the form, contact your department’s HR officer).
If the request is approved, the effective date for any associated pay rate change will be two weeks after the submission of the thoroughly completed and signed form to HR.
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the HLS HR team if you have questions about this process.
Last modified: March 28, 2013