In addition to the Hauser Student Computer Lab and Help Desk, the following facilities provide network access to students:
- Harkness Commons provides 6 Apple iMacs for quick stop e-mail and web access, and 24 Ethernet jacks for laptops. The Harkness Commons is also equipped with wireless access. The Hark Printer, located in the Harkbox room, allows printing via your HLS print account from your personal laptop, or from the Hark iMac Kiosk.
- The Basement of Austin Hall contains six additional iMacs for quick stop e-mail and web access and a printer which offers printing via your HLS print account from your personal laptop, or from the Austin iMac Kiosk.
- Langdell Library is equipped with 85 PC's provided primarily to support your research efforts. Additionally, the Library has Ethernet jacks, allowing you access to the network from your personal laptop.
- Dorm Rooms are connected to the HLS network via wired Ethernet jacks & wireless access points.
- Printing, where available, is 5 cents per page.
Click here for more information about accessing the HLS network.