Interview Dates and Room Reservations
If your registration is complete, your firm's interview date(s) will be available to you on Monday, April 1. To access your firm's interview date:
- Log in to Symplicity.
- Select the 'OCI' tab followed by the 'Schedule Request' sub-tab.
- Your firm's date(s) can be found in the 'Assigned Date' column.
- Click the date to view detailed information about each interview schedule.
- To make changes to your interview schedule(s), please use the 'Request Schedule Changes & Questions' tab.
Please note: Given the size and scope of our recruitment program along with equitably rotating the employer interview dates each year, we ask that you limit requests to change your interview date.
Reserve An Interview Room / Hospitality Suite / Sleeping Accommodations
After confirming your firm's EIP interview date, please take the following steps:
- Complete the Charles Hotel Room Reservation Form to reserve your firm's interview room(s) and, if desired, hospitality suite.
- Return the form to Alexina Carey of the Charles Hotel at HLSrecruiting@charleshotel.com or by fax at 617-661-5017. Please contact Alexina with any questions regarding room reservations at the Charles Hotel at the email address provided or 617-661-5002.
- Reserve sleeping accommodations at either the Charles Hotel or other local Boston hotels. For more information on sleeping accommodations, please see the chart below.
- Your interview room(s) at the Charles Hotel can only be used for interviews; interview rooms cannot be used as a sleeping space. Rooms will be available to you from 8 am to 6 pm on the day of your firm's interviews.
- All interview room requests that correspond to schedules approved by OCS are guaranteed by the Charles Hotel. Alexina will confirm receipt of your request shortly after submission.
- Requests for hospitality suites will be confirmed by the Charles Hotel at a later date.
- We strongly encourage you to book only as many interview rooms as you reasonably expect your firm will need. Please do not over-book with the expectation that you will be able to reduce your interview room block as EIP approaches. If you have any adjustments to make to the number of interview schedules, please let us know about those changes as soon as possible.
We appreciate your participation and look forward to assisting you with your recruitment efforts at Harvard. Please direct any questions to Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at 617-495-2959.
|Charles Hotel||Please contact Alexina Carey at HLSrecruiting@charleshotel.com or 617-661-5002.||$395 + tax|
for the standard deluxe room
|Doubletree Guest Suites||Please use this link to secure the discounted rate or call Kathleen Casey at 617-583-1116 if reserving 10 or more rooms.|| $199 + tax|
|Hyatt Regency Boston||Please visit the Hyatt website and enter Corporate / Group Code 33679. Or call Hyatt Reservations at 800-233-1234 to reserve 10 or more|
rooms at a discount.
| 10% below daily rate|
|Hyatt Regency Cambridge||Please visit the Hyatt website and enter Corporate / Group Code 33679. Or call Hyatt Reservations at 800-233-1234 to reserve 10 or more rooms at a discount.||10% below daily rate|
For group blocks of 10 or more rooms, please call Jennifer Banks at
617-234-1349 and reference the 'Harvard Transient Rate'.
For groups of less than 10 rooms, please call the main reservation line at 800-535-5000.
| $229 + tax|
Last modified: June 07, 2013