FIP Public Interest Interview Program
- The Public Interest Interview Program (PIIP) welcomes public sector, government and non-profit employers to interview rising 2L and 3L students.
- Interviews take place from September 16 - 20, 2013 on the Harvard Law School campus.
- Employers can register for either an interview schedule or resume collection but not both.
- There are no registration or interview schedule fees.
- A schedule consisting of 20-minute interviews will accommodate 20 interviews while a schedule consisting of 30-minute interviews will accommodate 13 interviews.
- Interview dates are assigned by OCS and are released to employers with complete registrations on June 15.
- Students choose the employers they want to interview with through an on-line bidding system and interviews are assigned by lottery. The process is designed to maximize interviewing opportunities for both students and employers.
|Important Dates for PIIP 2013|
|February 1 - August 1||Registration|
|June 15||Interview dates released to employers with complete registrations|
|September 9||First day of fall classes|
|September 10||Interview schedules & student resumes released to employers|
|September 16 - 20||Interviews|
|September 23||Resume Collections Released to Employers|
Harvard Law School Recruitment Policies
- All employers participating in FIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School's Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines.
- Harvard Law School has a no pre-screening policy which means that employers are not permitted to prescreen candidates or ask for transcripts in advance of the interview program.
- NALP Member Employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by June 1.
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Kleinschnittger, Assistant Director for Recruitment & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-495-2922. Any questions regarding the logistics of recruiting at Harvard Law School should be directed to Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com.
Last modified: November 07, 2013