Public Interest Interview Program Overview
Through the Public Interest Interview Program (PIIP), Harvard Law School (HLS) welcomes public sector, government and non-profit employers to interview rising 2L and 3L students. Please visit our OCI Program Comparison webpage to determine which recruitment program best suits your organization's recruiting needs.
- Interviews take place from September 2 to 5, 2014 between 9 and 5 pm on the Harvard Law School campus.
- Employers are welcome to register for either an interview schedule or resume collection.
- Interview duration - employers have the option of choosing 20- or 30-minute interviews.
- A schedule of 20-minute interviews allows for 20 interview slots.
- A schedule of 30-minute interviews allows for 13 interview slots.
- Interview dates are assigned by OCS and are released to employers with complete registrations on June 2.
- Grades - for more information, please visit our HLS Grading Policy webpage.
- There are no fees assessed for participating in this program.
PIIP 2014 - Important Dates
|February 3 - August 1||Registration|
|June 2||Interview dates released to employers with complete registrations|
|August 25||Interview schedules & student resumes sent to employers interviewing on campus.|
|September 2 - 5||Interviews|
|September 8||First day of fall 2014 classes for 2Ls & 3Ls|
|September 8||Resume Collection results released|
All employers participating in PIIP will be expected to comply with Harvard Law School's Recruiting Policies & Guidelines and NALP Timing Guidelines.
- Harvard Law School has a no pre-screening policy, which does not permit employers to prescreen candidates by asking for transcripts, references or cover letters in advance of the interview program. Students can be asked to bring transcripts and references with them to the interview. Cover letters are not allowed.
- NALP member employers must complete the Pro Bono section of the NALP Form by August 1.
Please direct questions to Steve Donovan, Recruitment Manager, at 617-495-2959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: September 19, 2014