The Office of Career Services has a dedicated room and equipment available for videoconference interviews on campus between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Below are the steps you need to take to arrange a videoconference interview.
Step 1: Coordinate the interview time and date between parties.
- When scheduling a time to interview a student, provide at least two time options, in the event that the space is booked during your first choice of time.
- What is the expected duration of the interview?
- Know all the student's contact information- phone and email address.
Step 2: Get technical details.
- Who is the IT contact person for your firm/organization? (name, phone, and email)
- Are you using an IP or ISDN connection?
Step 3: Submit your request.
- Download and complete a Video Conference Request Form, and return it in an email to Steve Donovan at email@example.com.
- You will receive confirmation that your requested or alternate time is available.
- Someone from Harvard Law School will contact your IT person to coordinate technical details, especially concerning placing a test call.
Important to remember:
The videoconference room is located within the OCS offices; students must be aware that they need to check in at the OCS front desk prior to their scheduled video conference interview in order to gain access to the conference room.