Skip to Main Content
Bennett Boskey Professor of Law
- Guinier, Lani. "Supreme Court Foreword: Demosprudence Through Dissent," 122 Harv. L. Rev. 4 (2008).
- Guinier, Lani & Susan Sturm. "The Law School Matrix: Reforming Legal Education in a Culture of Competition and Conformity," 60 Vanderbilt L. Rev. 515 (2007).
- Guinier, Lani. "From Racial Liberalism to Racial Literacy: Brown v. Board of Education and the Interest-Divergence Dilemma," 91 Journal of American History 92 (2004).
- Guinier, Lani. "Admissions Rituals as Political Acts: Guardians at the Gates of Our Democratic Ideals," 117 Harvard Law Review 113 (2003).
- Guinier, Lani & Gerald Torres. The Miner's Canary: Enlisting Race, Resisting Power, Transforming Democracy (Harvard University Press 2002).
- Guinier, Lani. "Confirmative Action," 25 Law and Social Inquiry 565 (2000).
- Guinier, Lani. "Lessons and Challenges of Becoming Gentlemen," 24 Review of Law & Social Change 1 (1998).
- Guinier, Lani. Lift Every Voice:Turning a Civil Rights Setback into a New Vision of Social Justice (Simon and Schuster 1998).
- Guinier, Lani, Jane Balin & Michelle Fine. Becoming Gentlemen: Women, Law Schools and Institutional Change (Beacon Press 1997).
- Guinier, Lani. The Tyranny of the Majority: Fundamental Fairness in Representative Democracy (The Free Press 1994).
Back to Top